Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Well hello there internet universe. It's been a while, and let's be honest, it might be an even longer while until you hear from me again, but while I'm here I'll offer you full disclosure that my throat has a literal lump in it and my eyes might be a wee bit wet after reading my last blog post from, oh, just 2.5 years ago. Two and half years! I have not one, but two sweet babies and boy are they growing fast.

My three year old has recently and suddenly caught on to reading and is trying to sound everything out, and I'm melting into a puddle of mommy/teacher pride, but also overwhelmed with an emotional wave of teaching nostalgia and passion and love and a weight of sadness that time is such a thief and so many good times and memories are behind me. It's like, blink! My once first graders are in jr. high and my first third graders are graduating and my first baby is reading. (insert bawling emoji) Before I know it I'll be sending her out the door with a boy I'm not so sure about. (more tears of hysteria...) But enough of those unnerving thoughts...


 So... why am I here? I've neglected this little blog for a couple years now, why come back? Well... I guess, because I was touched. I'll be honest that I haven't really kept up with my Teachers Pay Teachers store either, but I happen to follow Erica Bohrer  on Instagram and noticed that there's a valentines sale going on. Back in the day I was all over that and made sure to join the fun. So I figured, my computer is out, why not?! And you know what I saw when I logged in? I saw that thousands, literally thousands and thousands of people have viewed and purchased things from my shop and my jaw kind of dropped. If you are reading this, or have even viewed or purchased something from me, thank you!

 I feel so blessed and grateful for the support of so much family, friends, and strangers. It makes me so happy that teachers and students and parents have benefitted from my teaching resources. Teaching is and always will be a passion that gets my blood running hot through my veins.

So, what have I been up to in the last 2.5 years since I last blogged? Well, if you happen to follow me on instagram (Tangled with Tinkering) you know I stay very busy. I'm a mama and wife to the people I love and cherish the most. I'm a preschool teacher to the cutest bunch of kids that I love almost equal to my own. And I bake. Lots and lots of cookies (and occasional cakes and cupcakes). But the baking is the fast part! I spend hours and hours decorating. Why??? Because I can't stop and I love it. It's like the same fire in my blood as all those late, long hours at my schools prepping for all those little people that I miss and adore so much.  So... that's my life in a nutshell. I love it and I'm so incredibly grateful for it.


And in case you missed the hint above, everything in my store is 28% off today and tomorrow only.

12 comments:

  1. الأسطح الخرسانية الخرسانة هي مادةٌ تتكون من الإسمنت والماء والرمل والحصمة، وهي الطبقة الأساسية التي يتمّ وضعها واستخدامها في البناء وخصوصاً الأسطح الخارجية، ولا شكّ بأن المنازل أو المنشآت تتعرّض للحرارة ولمياه الأمطار وهي من أكثر العوامل الجوية التي تتأثر بها الأسطح الخرسانية، ولهذا يلجا الكثير من الأشخاص لاستخدام بعض الطرق لعزل هذه الأسطح لتفادي تسرب المياه إلى أجزاء الخرسانة الداخلية ممّا يسبب ذلك الرطوبة، ثمّ ظهور العفن على السقف من الداخل، وكذلك لتفادي البرودة الشديدة، والحرارة الشديدة خلال موسمي الشتاء والصيف.

    شركة عزل بالمملكة
    شركة عزل خزانات بحائل
    شركة عزل اسطح بحائل

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class College Education training Beauty teaching university academy lesson  teacher master student  spa manager  skin care learn eyelash extensions tattoo spray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a student you might not get the perfect psychology assignment help, I recommend you to visit our website to get the best help

      for your psychology assignment.

      Delete
  3. Assignment writing can be a difficult work when you are new comer. So if you want your assignment to be professional and expecting a good grades, then you can approach with the best Assignment Help service like us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 123 HP com Printers are among the most popular printing machines on the market. They can also be used with your PC.123 HP com Printers are known for their quality and the services they provide for small offices, home users, and commercial users. When you purchase an HP printer, first unbox it, and then connect to your computer.

    Norton.com/setup activate : The internet is the main source of information in the digital world. Internet is not only a source of many viruses but also online thefts. Norton antivirus is a popular program that works on all OS platforms. Norton is reliable and corporate-friendly and can be used on all platforms, including Android, iOS, or Windows.

    Delta Airlines strives to make your travel as enjoyable and convenient as possible. With our travel platform, you can easily get the lowest fares on your long-distance flights and our airfare calendar gives you discounted delta airlines flight booking online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the point when they are obscure about the ideas expected to tackle the recognized math assignment help, they start to search Math Assignment Help services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your valuable words. On my point of you, For an average job seeker who looking for a job with a general degree that may very difficult to get a job. But you have any certification in any diploma courses that much very easy to get a job. Now a days, the majority of job openings are available in the commerce or accounting field. Any commerce degree with certification courses in the same field that much easier to get a job in a multinational company. In Kerala, Finprov is one of the finite institutes for certification courses for the accounting and finance field with 100% placement assistance. Best Accounting and Finance Courses – Finprov Learning. Finprov is one of the Best Accounting and Finance Training Institute in Kerala, Providing courses like Tally, CBAT, QuickBooks, GST, and Income Tax. Home of the Best Accounting and Finance Courses. Finprov provides Job-oriented finance course, accounting training from master trainers.
    https://finprov.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roadrunner Email is an excellent email service that is used by millions of users in their personal and business worlds. But sometimes you may face problems while setting up the Roadrunner email. But don't worry all roadrunner email problems can be solved through this blog. If you don't get the solution through this blog, you can contact us on the roadrunner email support number. visit the website to read more about Roadrunner email questions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you have a Roadrunner email account but are unable to use it due to the Roadrunner email not working on your device. If you know the tricks to resolving the issue, you can easily remedy it.If Roadrunner email is not working properly on your device then you can follow the suggestions in above weblink:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice and informative blog you posted here. Infect all of your blogs are very informative. I am also here to provide information about Online Assignment help. If you think you need to know about Assignment then you may visit our website for all types of assignment information. And if you think, we are missing something about Assignment in our website then please let us know we will check and update accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are called "Dutch wives". Why is this realistic best sex dolls so popular? These Dutch wives are becoming more and more popular because they manage to give their users a real feel.

    ReplyDelete

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” Dr. Seuss

Thank YOU for commenting on my often-nonsense!