Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm excited, and a little apprehensive about joining the blogging world. Is it going to consume my life?  Am I going to be discovered and abducted by aliens?  Will anyone read what I write? Well, I suppose I shall never find out unless I take the plunge!  So here I go...

Welcome to me (em), to the blogging world!

PS - This sign is hanging outside our classroom door, and has been since the beginning of the year, so it's looking a little haggard, but still I was delighted when I found matching Chicka Chicka Boom Boom postcards on The Teacher Wife's blog.  I can't wait to send them out to my students next summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” Dr. Seuss

Thank YOU for commenting on my often-nonsense!